making all unassigned controller CCs behave like CC1

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Blaeh
Sun Mar 20, 2022 1:25 pm

x

making all unassigned controller CCs behave like CC1

I've built an expression controller so I can record the automation for intensity (mod wheel), expression and vibrato (which I've assigned in my sampler to MIDI CC11 and 20), however, unlike CC1 (modulation), FL Studio shows a green knob icon when turning either the CC11 and CC20 encoders.

It works in a standalone instance of the sampler, so I'm confident the controller is working as intended.

It seems to me that FL only handles MIDI CC1 and ignores all other inputs until they are assigned and fixed to a parameter (which does work), however, I would like it to behave like the modulation wheel - controlling the given CC of the sampler instance that is currently focused in the channel rack.

Is this possible?

saif.sameer
Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:45 pm

x

Re: making all unassigned controller CCs behave like CC1

Hi! No worries at all, me too I tend to rely ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”