CTRL+Right Mouse Click mess up all track size in playlist

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
HX407a
Fri May 13, 2022 12:07 pm

x

CTRL+Right Mouse Click mess up all track size in playlist

After ACCIDENTLY pressing CTRL+Right Mouse Click on track (playlist) it made all tracks BIGGER - i don't see the point of it but maybe someone may want such feature...
The problem is HOW can i bring it back to state it was before? Clicking zoom tool / different key combinations anywhere can't seem to make like it was before...
It happens on any project, even new project with empty template - pressing CTRL+Right Mouse Click while mouse is on track - playlist tracks are messed up and there's NO WAY to bring it back.

I brought this DAW cause people said it has best interface, best workflow and so on... but after using it for few months im getting frustrated how many annoying stuff like this there is and most of those gimmick can't be fixed easliy or NO MENTION at all in instruction / guides out there.

Milinor
Technical Support
Mon May 16, 2022 11:54 am

x

Re: CTRL+Right Mouse Click mess up all track size in playlist

Hi there That will set the zoom level to 60 Y...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”