New laptop and plugin's aren't working.

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
ARandomPerson
Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:49 pm

x

New laptop and plugin's aren't working.

Hi there, I've bought a new laptop for music production and I am honestly loosing my ****. I've had so many issues and already so many solved but they keep on coming so I beg you, get back to me asap... I have the following problem:
I finally thought everything was working as it's suposed to until I decided to record something. I clicked Edison and it doesnt load. I click it again and it doesn't load! Now I've tried other plugins for some magical reason all of the sudden, NONE of my plugins load. Now there could be an explanation but I don't know how to solve it. The stupid Microsoft Cloud storage was causing a lot of issues so I turned it of. It helped but since than I can't load any of my plugins. I'd guess a logical explanation would be that all my plugins are saved on the cloud BUT when I look at the plugin database it all says (C) so that doesn't make any sense to me. Now I've tried to instal FL again because I guessed a repair or something like that would work but no. It still says everything is located on C, it still says every plugin is basically loaded in, properly located and up to date but they just won't load.

AND>>> It just got crazyer. See the last atachement. Aparently when I load a project that's already made, it DOES load the plugins that were ALREADY loaded!? SO here's an example of a stock plugin and an external plugin, perfectly loaded, working perfectly fine. I still can't load anything new in this project either. And no, these plugins won't be loaded within a new project either. Nothing loads.

Update correction: I haven't tried all but some plugins load. I have Busfri and it loaded out of the 20 I tried. I'm not going to try every single one of them but that's what it is.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hevy (IL)
Technical Support
Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:34 am

x

Re: New laptop and plugin's aren't working.

Hi there. Additionally what Saif already wrote...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”