Project frozen immediately after opening

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Arera Lv
Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:53 pm

x

Project frozen immediately after opening

Hey Team <3

I've encountered an issue I've never come across before. When I want to open a specific project (1-2 months old) the program freezes after everything successfully loaded. The project doesn't contain any plugins that aren't used in different (working) projects as well. It's like the project freezes a millisecond before everything would work. If I open the project directly from the desktop the FL start-up logo freezes as well. The mouse cursor freezes to whatever it hovered over while opening. I can then move it but not click anything.
It's also a very odd freeze for me, because every other freeze that occurred to me yet, would crash FL when I click around wildly. This one only lets me close FL by opening the task manager and shutting it down. I also tried to open the project in the latest beta, no luck. It's a critical project for me, would be amazing if you could help me!

Thank you <3

[Deleted private information to set it public. Deleted by Milinor]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Arera Lv
Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:02 pm

x

Re: Project frozen immediately after opening

I just moved all my plugins so FL won't find th...

Milinor
Technical Support
Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:31 am

x

Re: Project frozen immediately after opening

Hi there Do you suspect any VST in your projec...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”