How to access midi and sounds with effects from beats

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
justinisthebestatfl
Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:56 am

x

How to access midi and sounds with effects from beats

Hi,

I’ve been manually exporting midis from patterns and drum sounds after each beat I make and it’s a bit time consuming. I was wondering if midis from patterns and drums (with mixer effects saved) were saved somewhere on the pc and or in a fl studio folder as separate files once saved in the fl project so that they can be accessed for later use. I know project bones sort of offers this feature however I’d prefer the drums to be in wav form and the midis in midi form and I believe project bones exports everything in the fl language when I’d prefer to have midis and drums saved as waves and midis so that I can sell drum kits and midis kits with the files. If the midis and waves from projects are accessible and saved elsewhere please let me know. Also is there a way to export all midis from patterns and drums with mixer effects at once that saves thems as midi and wav files? thanks!!

Milinor
Technical Support
Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:52 am

x

Re: How to access midi and sounds with effects from beats

Hi there saving as "project bones" is the only...

justinisthebestatfl
Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:59 pm

x

Ok. I thought I saw once on an online tutorial ...
Last edited by justinisthebestatfl on Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hevy (IL)
Technical Support
Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:03 pm

x

justinisthebestatfl wrote: ↑Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”