After update I'm missing the small fingers tool working on automation clip in the playlist.

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Jan Jensen [DK]
Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:46 pm

x

After update I'm missing the small fingers tool working on automation clip in the playlist.

Hello All

Hope you can help me solve my little problem?

After updating to v. 20.9.2.2963 I have lost the small fingers tool in the playlist when working on automation clips. Whenever I point on a mark on the automation clip, it changes to the DRAW tool... which is not good to work with, because you can't move the markers in the clip.

When using the Automation Editor, it changes to the small fingers tool as it should.

Please advice if this is a bug i the new update and if it's not - what can I do?

Kind regards,
Jan Jensen, Denmark
Fingers in Automation Editor.jpg
Draw on Automation in the Playlist.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Milinor
Technical Support
Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:09 am

x

Re: After update I'm missing the small fingers tool working on automation clip in the playlist.

Hi there Please disable the step mode in the p...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”