strange error when resizing sample

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Reyes dj 80
Fri Jan 13, 2023 5:50 pm

x

strange error when resizing sample

I've been having a problem that has been going on for two days, but it hasn't been there before.
I happened to use the "Fit to Tempo" function for the usual stretch operation of a vocal sample,
and unexpectedly instead of editing the sample I wanted to modify, fl studio loaded a completely different vocal sample from the one I wanted to use... I tried and tried again with different samples and the really strange thing is that this happens only with some samples anomaly...so out of 10 test samples used 8 went within the norm (therefore edited as it should be) but with two samples the same thing always happens....eg: you have a sample called vocal A, do you want to modify it? no because the system replaces it with sample B which should not be touched.
It almost seems like there is a hidden automation that accomplishes this disaster, but I haven't found anything like remote control type automation operations.
Can someone direct me to understand how to behave?
Thank you :?:

Hevy (IL)
Technical Support
Tue Feb 28, 2023 11:16 pm

x

Re: strange error when resizing sample

Hi there. Sorry for the delay, we have a huge ...

Reyes dj 80
Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:45 pm

x

Re: strange error when resizing sample

Hello, thanks for your interest, but today with...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”