Korg Padkontrol and FPC Problems

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
rather nasty trax
Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:26 pm

x

Korg Padkontrol and FPC Problems

I just got the Korg Padkontrol a couple hours ago. I hooked it up and I am having problems.

1)

I opened FPC and there seems to be preset drum kits already in. The thing is when I hit certain pads, certain sounds wont go off and other pads will be off by one pad like instead of it registering pad 15 itll register 14 or 12 maybe. And some of the sounds wont work when I hit the pad on the kontrolpad but WILL work when I just click on the pad inside FPC with the mouse.

2)

I then tried to use an empty preset to just load my own samples in from the browser by drag and drop. Some pads would be correctly corresponding to each other and it will sound off and everything. And then the same thing happens as before where I will drop it to a certain pad on the FPC but it will be registered by hitting the wrong pad on the padkontrol or no sound registers at all. How do I know how each pad is communicating with the correct corresponding pad in FPC? Any help would be great.

TX!

reflex
Site Admin
Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:26 am

x

You have to select what note triggers each pad....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”