corrupted wav files from FLStudio @ Windows 7 HomePremium 64bit

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
FidelityMusic
Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:25 pm

x

Re: corrupted wav files from FLStudio @ Windows 7 HomePremium 64bit

doctea wrote:This problem still exists and seems even worse for me now on Windows 10 and FLS 12.4.1 [build 4] - as soon as I click on the file in Explorer the process locks up. The registry fixes supplied above for Win7 don't seem to fix Windows 10
It does still exist, Microsoft has yet to correct the bug. If you've properly attempted the registry fix noted HERE and it doesn't work, I can only suggest the following:

1. Restart your computer.
2. Open FL Studio.
3. Open an instance of Edison.
4. Open the .WAV files in Edison, one at a time. You she see a large number of slice markers in Edison.
5. Press 'Ctrl + A' to select all.
6. Select the 'Regions' button Image followed by 'Delete' to delete all markers within the selection.
7. Save the file.

Other users have also reported being able to successfully delete the files using the Command Prompt as long as they do not access the folder containing the problematic .WAV files via Windows File Explorer, but we have yet to confirm if that works.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”