FLRegkey doesn't work

Please report Windows related issues here

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
WE NEED DETAILS!

We appreciate your frustration when things don't work as you expected. However, please help us to help you by following these suggestions:

1. Update - Before anything else, download and install the latest version of FL Studio from here. Your bug may be fixed already!
  2. Specific information - a) FL Studio version & build number, b) what you are doing and what happens exactly, c) step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  3. Screenshots - Another great way to demonstrate issues. Get a free screenshot app here. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  4. A video - The best way of demonstrating many issues. Get a free recorder here. Include mp4 videos to your post from the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  5. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.

ALL posts made in this forum are 'Private' so that only you and staff can see them. This allows sharing of personal data, projects and other information. Posts are generally made public after they are marked 'Solved' AND there was no personal data contained in them.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
makke
Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:17 pm

x

FLRegkey doesn't work

Hello!

I bought a "DeckadanceLE - Installation Disk" (Version 1.5) . I have signed in to the image-line website and registered my software with my Serial-No. Then i clicked on "My Account". Below the headline "My Licenses" i clicked on "Deckadance DD Mixfree LE Edition". After that i downloaded the unlockable demo installer. Then i followed the steps for "PC Users". I requested a new regcode and ran it. But when i open the deckadance software, it still shows up as a demo.

I ask you for help please!!

Greetings

Mario

reflex
Site Admin
Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:52 am

x

Did you follow all the steps outlined here? htt...

makke
Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:36 am

x

yes, i did it like this, but it didn't work. i ...

reflex
Site Admin
Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:08 pm

x

For functional problems, please start a thread ...

makke
Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:23 pm

x

first, thank you very much for your help. i am ...

reflex
Site Admin
Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:35 am

x

Your regcode doesn't appear to contain a Deckad...

reflex
Site Admin
Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:50 am

x

Could you try downloading a new regcode? It sho...

makke
Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:18 am

x

first, thank you for your help, the regcode wor...

makke
Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:47 am

x

now it works. thank you very much!!!

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”