FL Crashes, Windows Process hangs open

Please report Windows related issues here

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
WE NEED DETAILS!

We appreciate your frustration when things don't work as you expected. However, please help us to help you by following these suggestions:

1. Simple clear explanation - Explain what you are doing, or trying to do, and exactly what is happening.
  2. Update - Before trying anything else. Download and install the latest version of FL Studio from here. Your bug may be fixed already!
  3. Specific information - a) FL Studio version & build number, b) what you are doing and what happens exactly, c) step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  4. Screenshots - Another great way to demonstrate issues. Get a free screenshot app here. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  5. A video - The best way of demonstrating many issues. Get a free recorder here. Include mp4 videos to your post from the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  6. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.

ALL posts made in this forum are 'Private' so that only you and staff can see them. This allows sharing of personal data, projects and other information. Posts are generally made public after they are marked 'Solved' AND there was no personal data contained in them.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
big giant circles
Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:05 pm

x

FL Crashes, Windows Process hangs open

This has been happening to me a lot lately. FL engine will stop working and the application will close. I'll try to reopen, but I notice that the original process is still hanging open in the Task Manager. I try to stop it manually, but it just stays running, and it will stay that way for 5-10 minutes before I can actually open another instance of FL. It's been doing this since version 9.

T1
Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:16 am

x

Same here.....when does your Fl crash? mine doe...

reflex
Site Admin
Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:17 am

x

Is the "history" folder in the FL browser open ...

T1
Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:38 am

x

reflex wrote:Is the "history" folder in the FL ...

reflex
Site Admin
Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:29 am

x

We fixed a bug related to the history recently,...

big giant circles
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:03 pm

x

You know, I'm not sure. I CTR+Z and CTR+ALT+Z ...

T1
Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:34 am

x

reflex wrote:We fixed a bug related to the hist...

thosebloodyyanks
Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:59 pm

x

I'm having a similar problem, FL will crash whe...

reflex
Site Admin
Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:45 am

x

Does it happen if "undo knob tweaks" (General s...

big giant circles
Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:59 pm

x

Yes, I've had knob tweaks off for a while.

jackdapipe
Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:54 am

x

Re: FL Crashes, Windows Process hangs open

ahhhh, any new updates on this.. this has been ...

jackdapipe
Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:55 am

x

Re: FL Crashes, Windows Process hangs open

no i havent tried 10.0.5 but i resolved the iss...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”