FL Studio 7 XXL Edition installation help!!!

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
FLstudioUser777
Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:00 am

x

FL Studio 7 XXL Edition installation help!!!

I recently recived a boxed copy of FL Studio 7 XXL for Christmas. As soon put the disc into my gateway laptop (which runs on the Windows Vista operating system) it takes me to a screen where it says "Install FL Studio", "Register", "Install EZgenterator", and finally "Install Deckadance". Every link works except for "Install FL Studio" and oddly the "Quit Application" link in the right hand corner. We clicked on the "Install Fl Studio" and nothing would pop up. We thought it was a CD error and quickly sent it back to the place we purchased it. They quickly put the disk in their computer running on Windows XP and it worked suprisingly fast :shock: . So my question is "Why Can't I Install FL Studio 7 XXL Edition onto my laptop??"!

Aslo, I tried to also install the disk on my Aunt's Windows Vista Computer and no luck :(

vendettaguy2
Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:47 am

x

install problems

im having the exact same issue so what do we ...

vendettaguy2
Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:14 am

x

more on this

and i tried the tip in the knowledge base it ...

reflex
Site Admin
Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:46 am

x

Try this: 1. open Windows Explorer 2. navigate ...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”