Disabling Grossbeat

Get support here - http://support.image-line.com/redirect/ ... Deckadance

Return to “Deckadance Technical Support”

Forum rules
Deckadance is no longer an Image-Line product. For support please go here - http://support.image-line.com/redirect/ ... Deckadance
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
whiteturbo
Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:06 am

x

Disabling Grossbeat

Hi,
My first post on this forum, so Hello to everyone and wishing you all many successful mix's.

Ok now to the nitty gritty, I have got the Behringer CMD MM-1, CMD DC-1 and CMD LC-1 and have decided that Deckadance 2 is the mixing program for me, i tried Traktor and virtual DJ and deckadance seems the most polished to me and i was able to set up my controllers as i like them and not forced to learn the default settings. But i do have a problem with the Grossbeat thing, i have reconfigured my CMD LC-1 so that i have eight cue points on all channels just with the touch of a button. The problem is that Grossbeat is still mapped to those keys as well so it was doing some odd things when for example i pressed cue 1 it would do a Fancy little beat skip thing, very nice but not what i was aiming for, i found that if i cleared all the samples in the sixteen grossbeat pads everything worked fine, but i have to clear each one manually each time i start the program. So is there a way to actually shut off Grossbeat or failing that a quick way to load all the Grossbeat pads with blanks? so i can just load it up with nothing each time i start. Just a thought, this would be a good candidate for a future update, thats if it isnt already implemented and i have just not found it.

Anyway i can live with it for now because the rest is just so good but im sure Image-line will come good on that anyway.

Whiteturbo

L.S.D
Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:19 pm

x

Re: Disabling Grossbeat

I will fix this problem soon because DD will re...

whiteturbo
Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:41 pm

x

Re: Disabling Grossbeat

Hi, Thanks for the reply, Nice to know you have...

Return to “Deckadance Technical Support”