Unstable Deckadance 2. Need your Help please!

Get support here - http://support.image-line.com/redirect/ ... Deckadance

Return to “Deckadance Technical Support”

Forum rules
Deckadance is no longer an Image-Line product. For support please go here - http://support.image-line.com/redirect/ ... Deckadance
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Jasper777
Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:57 am

x

Unstable Deckadance 2. Need your Help please!

Hopefully these issues can be resolved if not I would like to request a refund or a swop out for another imageline product to the same value.

Overall DD2 is a little too unstable for me to go out confidently and play live with. I have purchased a license with confidence and I cannot even use it the software outside of my bedroom.

First of all I can't midi-map many of my required functions to my Numark N4. Sometimes it works. Then it decides not to work and crashes the system.

During playback, sometimes Routing Preferences return to default - meaning, after tweaking a knob or two in the interface the cue channel decides to route itself to the master output. Every time I open DD2 I have to reset my output Routing Preferences. Keeps on defaulting to NONE.

Recording to file - although all setup correctly, is not stable and consistent. I will do a mix of say an hour, then go to listen the file and although it's there and around 350mb, it's silent. No audio has been recorded? Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

BPM analyses is all over the place. DD2 is giving completely inaccurate readings on my tracks. Messed up track analysis, slow search, and BSODs.

My iTunes Folders don't "indent" the way they do on "Serato" and "iTunes" so it's difficult to view folders within folders.
In my DD2 Playlist, tracks unexplainably turn red and become unplayable even though I have not changed a thing in my iTunes folders.

Keylock on Numark N4 sometimes affects keylock on DD2, sometimes not.

The midi script might me a bit glitchy, I don't know. But I cannot go out and permorm with Deckadance 2. I'm sorry, it's just far too risky for me. Please advise next steps.
I would be happy to disable DD2 and get a swop for something else like Gross Beat plug in for my FL Studio.

Thanks,
Gina Lockitch

Return to “Deckadance Technical Support”