The Full Flight Sonata (fl studio project)

Place to exchange music made in FL Studio with others

Return to “Song Exchange”

Forum rules
Songs uploaded to this forum must have titles in the following format:

Song Title | Free comment | Genre

If uploading files here please use mp3 format. Or use a Soundcloud or Clyp.it link that will play in the forum. If you want to share FL Studio projects please use the 'flp exchange' forum.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
TranceCrafter
Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:29 am

x

The Full Flight Sonata (fl studio project)

so, I started work on this project roughly around 2013. have written mainly 3 drafts of the idea.

the final SHOULD be a 15 minute long orchestral-meets trance - meets some drum n bass with lots of attention put into the strings and drums. and then at around the 7 minute mark, something like THIS should happen.
full flight draft 4.mp3
so I'm just gonna start a thread and track my progress. have been very invested in getting all the skills I need to complete a project of this kind of magnitude.

also I'm curious what you guys think of the vocals here...I think they're good enough for what I'm trying to do. have been working on my vocals for the past 8 years or something.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TranceCrafter
Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:33 am

x

Re: The Full Flight Sonata (fl studio project)

-edit-
Last edited by TranceCrafter on Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hevy (IL)
Technical Support
Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:49 pm

x

TranceCrafter wrote: ↑Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:10 am ...

TranceCrafter
Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:28 pm

x

just an mp3 of this latest update and a screens...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by TranceCrafter on Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TranceCrafter
Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:55 pm

x

-edit-
Last edited by TranceCrafter on Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Song Exchange”