Lo-Fi Radio | Started a youtube playlist with self-produced lofi hip hop tracks

Place to exchange music made in FL Studio with others

Return to “Song Exchange”

Forum rules
Songs uploaded to this forum must have titles in the following format:

Song Title | Free comment | Genre

If uploading files here please use mp3 format. Or use a Soundcloud or Clyp.it link that will play in the forum. If you want to share FL Studio projects please use the 'flp exchange' forum.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
mihao
Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:14 pm

x

Lo-Fi Radio | Started a youtube playlist with self-produced lofi hip hop tracks

Hi all, I've started a YouTube playlist on my channel with self-produced (sample-based) lo-fi hip-hop beats. Strictly for fun but I'm hoping to update it with a new track on a weekly basis (edited: volume 1 concluded, more to come), so if you anyone cares you're welcome to sub ;) Starting with two beats (so that it's not a totally sad start with only one song lol) and the next one is coming Friday (updated)

I initially made the animation with ZGame (which is generally awesome but...) but couldn't get the results I wanted with certain effects so I transfered all the assets to After Effects. There's multiple animated objects in the video(s) though I wanted to keep them rather subtle.

Feedback on tracks/illustration/animation and/or criticism are welcome :) Thanks for listening/watching~

Also on Song Exchange: Sliced EP, Colors EP, Colors EP: ULTRA LO-FI MIX, Savage, Arcade (Single Cut), Ocean Drive EP
Last edited by mihao on Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:59 am, edited 9 times in total.

jwnicholson
Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:45 pm

x

Re: Lo-Fi Radio | Started a youtube playlist with self-produced lofi hip hop tracks

mihao wrote: ↑Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:35 pm jwnichol...
Last edited by jwnicholson on Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Song Exchange”