124 Minute Chill-out Mix - Tracks 100% Generated by A.I. - Chillout\Vaporwave\Downtempo\Lounge

Place to exchange music made in FL Studio with others

Return to “Song Exchange”

Forum rules
Songs uploaded to this forum must have titles in the following format:

Song Title | Free comment | Genre

If uploading files here please use mp3 format. Or use a Soundcloud or Clyp.it link that will play in the forum. If you want to share FL Studio projects please use the 'flp exchange' forum.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Allen Polley
Thu May 19, 2022 11:09 am

x

124 Minute Chill-out Mix - Tracks 100% Generated by A.I. - Chillout\Vaporwave\Downtempo\Lounge

I have to share this folks. I recently discovered a site called Mubert. It generates full tracks of your chosen genre, mood or activity. Also, you can choose the exact time of each track. This mix is only is the chill genre and a few of its sub genres. The only 2 downfalls is that you don't get the midi data to edit in a DAW. You really don't need it tbh. Also, the intros are abrupt in most cases and outros are just fading out. But... Still, this is just mind blowing to me lolol. Below is an affiliate link if you're interested. I was most impressed by the track around the 48 min mark. A.I. playing the guitar. Actually it is a human playing but the A.I. put it in the right place imo. Oh, I also used a smart limit in fl studio where i put all the tracks together for balance.

Soundcloud 124 minute mix -

Affiliate Link - mubert.com/render/pricing?via=allen

Return to “Song Exchange”