Laffik - Sonderdezernat (Martin Bottcher 1979) | Let's rediscover funky motifs again | Hard trance

Place to exchange music made in FL Studio with others

Return to “Song Exchange”

Forum rules
Songs uploaded to this forum must have titles in the following format:

Song Title | Free comment | Genre

If uploading files here please use mp3 format. Or use a Soundcloud or Clyp.it link that will play in the forum. If you want to share FL Studio projects please use the 'flp exchange' forum.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
laffik
Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:24 pm

x

Laffik - Sonderdezernat (Martin Bottcher 1979) | Let's rediscover funky motifs again | Hard trance

Heya pissers and pisserettes!!!

:D

After I had been away of the forum being sullen because of monosyllabic and rejective reviews of my tracks gotten from you, I decided to strike back with set of new tracks made in FLStudio, Renoise and bulks of synthesizers from Quick Quack, Tone2 and Behringer.

Here is the set of hard trance/hardcore/hardfloor/gabber/happy hardcore tracks being covers of genious jazz and funk tracks since 50 years before up to now.

Have a listen. If, as usual, you think that the tracks are too short or long, award yourself with Rolex watch. Your problems with sense of time gonna go away...

Here it goes:

Cheers!

Barleyman
Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:28 am

x

Re: Laffik - Sonderdezernat (Martin Bottcher 1979) | Let's rediscover funky motifs again | Hard trance

laffik wrote: ↑Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:24 pm Have a ...
Last edited by Barleyman on Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Song Exchange”