Cold White (Frozen Blood) - - - - - - - - -

Place to exchange music made in FL Studio with others

Return to “Song Exchange”

Forum rules
Songs uploaded to this forum must have titles in the following format:

Song Title | Free comment | Genre

If uploading files here please use mp3 format. Or use a Soundcloud or Clyp.it link that will play in the forum. If you want to share FL Studio projects please use the 'flp exchange' forum.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
ManifestSilver
Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:15 pm

x

Cold White (Frozen Blood) - - - - - - - - -

Here is a little semi-ambient peice I wrote as commissioned by a picture artist to compliment a project they're doing with writing/pictures, and decided since they liked my music, they'd have me do something to compliment it. So I just wrote this as a "potential" in the last hour or two. Its relatively simple right now, and I'm not sure if repitition is good for an ambient peice to stay in the background, or if too many variations in a track would make it hard to "sit" back into the background of one's mind.

The song is based off of winter/snow, which is the setting of the short story. This is the first "semi-complete" image of the story, which is what I took inspiration from when writing this track. http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y287/RizuMcChan/01.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Kemshino
Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:23 am

x

This is really good! I don't know what it is ab...

ManifestSilver
Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:08 am

x

Thank you very much, Kemshino. That means I've ...

camdogie
Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:30 am

x

Kemshino wrote:This is really good! I don't kno...

ManifestSilver
Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:38 am

x

Thank you, Mr. Camdogie. Update : Now with a...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DJ Uni Mekaju
Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:19 am

x

Woot! Another awesome song! *w* Makes me unab...

ManifestSilver
Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:47 pm

x

ObsCure 2? :O By the way, No one thinks this n...

DJ Uni Mekaju
Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:00 am

x

Yeah, Obscure 2 is a co-op horror video game se...

Return to “Song Exchange”