new guitar synth in fl8?

Place to exchange music made in FL Studio with others

Return to “Song Exchange”

Forum rules
Songs uploaded to this forum must have titles in the following format:

Song Title | Free comment | Genre

If uploading files here please use mp3 format. Or use a Soundcloud or Clyp.it link that will play in the forum. If you want to share FL Studio projects please use the 'flp exchange' forum.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Gordonlc
Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:38 pm

x

new guitar synth in fl8?

Hmm... so i just recently discovered something that may possibly be only new to me lol but i never realized the guitar synth in fl 8. well i made a little melody with it and a small drum piece with it... it is not finished yet and my only intentions on posting this is to see if you people would think it would make a decent beat, and in the event that you feel it could be a decent beat, i will make a song of the melody. if not, maybe somebody else can do something with it so i will put a zip file up, which contains only the melody and drums because the guitar could not be included do to the reason i only have producer edition atm... well comment and let me know whats up ^^ and may i remind you that i am still only an ameture... the song is quiet so you may need to turn up your speakers volume.

P.S. this really has nothing to do with my post but just wanted IL team to know that i really love that they put direct wave in the side browser. its such a hassle to reopen DW in projects that you previously worked on but havent finished... being a non XXL user that is!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ManifestSilver
Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:35 pm

x

How many guitars are playing? The problem with ...

bpoteat
Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:18 pm

x

ManifestSilver wrote:To do both of them a guita...

ManifestSilver
Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:27 pm

x

I totally forgot about using your fingers. *Fa...

Sugarush
Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:38 pm

x

I almost never use a pick when I am playing my ...

ManifestSilver
Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:44 pm

x

Sugarush wrote:I almost never use a pick when I...

Gordonlc
Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:30 pm

x

ManifestSilver wrote:How many guitars are playi...

LiL'K_
Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:56 am

x

I'Dont Have a name but I have this
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Gordonlc
Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:00 pm

x

LiL'K wrote:I'Dont Have a name but I have thisl...

Return to “Song Exchange”