IS THIS OFF-BEAT? Plz Help!

to exchange music made in FL Studio with others

Return to “Song Exchange”

Forum rules
Songs uploaded to this forum must have titles in the following format:

Song Title | Free comment | Genre

If uploading files here please use mp3 format. Or use a Soundcloud or Clyp.it link that will play in the forum. If you want to share FL Studio projects please use the 'flp exchange' forum.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
caine419
Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:22 am

x

IS THIS OFF-BEAT? Plz Help!

This is my first time making a beat. I have had a little trouble trying to come up with drums that go with the melody that keep up and don't make the sounds off balance.

I played a drum beat and it was to slow. So I went in the piano roll and fixed it.

I still can't tell if it keeps up and doesn't make everything off beat. I think it does, but I have doubts. Kinda weird I know.

But please listen and let me know if I need to make the drums faster.

This isn't the whole song. Just the intro and part of the verse which is where the drums are.

-- Also, as I said this is my first time actually making a beat. I had the FL Studio 5 demo a couple years ago but gave up because I coulden't figure it out. Over the last couple years I have tried with it a couple of times, but haven't been able to figure it out. Now I got a FL Studio 7 a couple weeks ago and have been trying desperatly to make a beat but it has taken me a while to figure it out. --

So since its my first time, let me know about the drums and PEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK ON WHAT I HAVE SO FAR.

Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ManifestSilver
Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:42 am

x

"Caine on the beat" You remind me of the kids ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

caine419
Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:48 am

x

I bought my copy of FL Studio. Why would you th...

ManifestSilver
Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:52 am

x

Oh, Sorry! Deductive reasoning gone wrong. Us...

Return to “Song Exchange”