Soft Song with Vocals!

to exchange music made in FL Studio with others

Return to “Song Exchange”

Forum rules
Songs uploaded to this forum must have titles in the following format:

Song Title | Free comment | Genre

If uploading files here please use mp3 format. Or use a Soundcloud or Clyp.it link that will play in the forum. If you want to share FL Studio projects please use the 'flp exchange' forum.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
MrKman
Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:39 pm

x

Soft Song with Vocals!

Story time:

Waaaay back in 2004, during college I was beginning to explore Fl studio and mic recording. I kept my eyes out for anyone who'd be willing to record a song or two. In my circle of friends there was Karlee. This is her song, You. And I just wanted to post this to show you all that I personally really think she's a good singer. She did all the guitar and bass work as well. I just pushed the record button.

Now in 2008, I blew dust off this old file and tried to EQ and master it more effectively. Sorry, the mic i was using was cheap and it sounds a bit unbalanced and there's still a liiiittle bit of white noise, but oh well. As good as I could get it.

Hope you all enjoy the song!

-MrKman-

p.s. she's so good, that we did no more than 3 takes for each part. Incredible.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Seb_Boss__4
Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:10 pm

x

The recording is still great I'd say! It sounds...

MrKman
Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:47 pm

x

Thanks. Here's another one of hers that I was ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MrKman
Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:00 am

x

Well, just because, I'm gonna post the third, a...

gooodnightmoon
Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:33 am

x

hey, these sound really good =). the mic quali...

Davidaase
Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:48 am

x

All of them are very nice ^^ Can't you re-recor...

MrKman
Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:09 pm

x

Thanks for the feedback Re-recording would be ...

Return to “Song Exchange”