Help! Need expert advice on "my first tune"

to exchange music made in FL Studio with others

Return to “Song Exchange”

Forum rules
Songs uploaded to this forum must have titles in the following format:

Song Title | Free comment | Genre

If uploading files here please use mp3 format. Or use a Soundcloud or Clyp.it link that will play in the forum. If you want to share FL Studio projects please use the 'flp exchange' forum.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
SpencerSteel
Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:02 pm

x

Help! Need expert advice on "my first tune"

I've been working a bit more on "my first tune".

I'm kinda stuck.

I can't work out ....

a) If it is actually working as a tune
b) How the hell to get out of the long break in the middle - I think things are going quite well until this point, but I can't think if I should be building with drums/snares/loops or laying more synths or ...
c) ... When it does finally come back in, it sounds very weak in comparison to the first half of the song - yet 'everything' is back in at the levels they were ... i'm unsure how to take the listener "up one more"

My ears are shot and I've been listening to it for too long. And I guess I've just hit a wall of my limitation of not knowing FL that well - it's only been a short while since I've been using FL and I'm a little frustrated.

Any pointers would be useful - I feel in the right hands it would be an almost quite-good tune.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

maddmike90
Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:53 am

x

well, im new to FL also, so im not so sure abou...

SpencerSteel
Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:45 am

x

I've literally just found out how to do this, s...

Return to “Song Exchange”