The Future Of Music | Commercial/Presentation | Cinematic

to exchange music made in FL Studio with others

Return to “Song Exchange”

Forum rules
Songs uploaded to this forum must have titles in the following format:

Song Title | Free comment | Genre

If uploading files here please use mp3 format. Or use a Soundcloud or Clyp.it link that will play in the forum. If you want to share FL Studio projects please use the 'flp exchange' forum.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Aleix Fontanet
Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:38 pm

0 x

The Future Of Music | Commercial/Presentation | Cinematic

Hi everyone, have posted this before in another forum, but not here. It's a cinematic presentation of... well, you'll see :wink:

So far have noticed a few issues, low end at the begining "40-80hrz" is too hot. The piano like instrument has saturation on one of the sides to give it colour but it was a big mistake, to start with the sound didn't need it as it was rich enoug. Also two sounds are unbalanced, I made different volume levels to get some people to jump from the chair and it worked but they don't have a great balance, should have done a better job. One of the reasons, if not the main one, is that did not check with my mp3 player at any point, and I allways do that. Thought of changing it for a better version after uploading, only realized after that, but decided to keep it as it is. Hope the lesson's learnd, and if not, I left my own example of what not to do as a reminder.

So, now it's time for your revenge on my feedback :wink:

P.S. Video made with ZGameEditor Visualizer 8)
Last edited by Aleix Fontanet on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Labelwhore
Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:51 pm

1 x

Re: The Future Of Music | Commercial/Presentation | Cinematic

Looks and sound great to me. Great job with ZGE...
Last edited by Labelwhore on Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Beau Destruct
Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:53 am

0 x

Oops, here it is....Hello, hope you dig this
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Aleix Fontanet
Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:47 am

2 x

steevm wrote:Aleix promised some new music some...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Song Exchange”