Old Track | 80's Electronic (released in Apr. 2018)

Place to exchange music made in FL Studio with others

Return to “Song Exchange”

Forum rules
Songs uploaded to this forum must have titles in the following format:

Song Title | Free comment | Genre

If uploading files here please use mp3 format. Or use a Soundcloud or Clyp.it link that will play in the forum. If you want to share FL Studio projects please use the 'flp exchange' forum.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Jan Jensen [DK]
Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:01 pm

x

Old Track | 80's Electronic (released in Apr. 2018)

Track are released 13. april 2018
Hello all

Aleix Fontanet gave me a good advise, "it's time to step up your game" working on mixing / compression ect. Maybe I'm on the right track now or maybe I'm not? It would be very much appreciated if you have the time to listen and give some feedback.

UPDATED: This is my final draft for the track. Personally I'm satisfied with the mixing ect. I have started over and over again about 10/20 times, put it away and came back for listening the day after. I'm sure it still can be improved, but I can't hear what to change - I think I have listen to the track to many times now :D

Kind regards,
Jan Jensen, Denmark
Last edited by Jan Jensen [DK] on Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:56 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Jan Jensen [DK]
Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:59 pm

x

Re: New Track | Feedback are appreciated | Genre?

steevm wrote:I might be wrong, but it sounds to...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jan Jensen [DK]
Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:53 pm

x

We have a saying in Denmark "Rome was not build...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Jan Jensen [DK] on Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jan Jensen [DK]
Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:57 pm

x

steevm wrote:I definitely prefer this version! ...
Last edited by Jan Jensen [DK] on Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Song Exchange”