Maximum Level | arcade using ZGEV graphics | Chip Punk

Place to exchange music made in FL Studio with others

Return to “Song Exchange”

Forum rules
Songs uploaded to this forum must have titles in the following format:

Song Title | Free comment | Genre

If uploading files here please use mp3 format. Or use a Soundcloud or Clyp.it link that will play in the forum. If you want to share FL Studio projects please use the 'flp exchange' forum.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Aleix Fontanet
Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:26 am

x

Maximum Level | arcade using ZGEV graphics | Chip Punk

Edit: This video is completely made using ZGameEditor Visualiser 2, I tend to forget to point out that on posts.

Hi, just recently back from a long busy trip, there was so much going on it was crazy, but let's get to the topic. Here's the tune that was set to be released months ago, for top secret reasons :lol: it had to be posponed.

Tune was a sound disaster just few days ago, somehow managed to release the track with a not so bad sound, believe me, low end was the worst rumbe I ever created. Kick's sound is not ideal for what I was looking for, wished a bit more mid to high end grain, also the snare is a tad away from the intended sound, for a reason I can't explain it was impossible to get them where I wanted to, but the end result is nice... bla bla bla.. bla.. bla bla. Jesus, back in town, and after a minute already bashing someone's hard work, even if it's my own.

Learned a few good lessons producing this tune, and loving the end result, hope you enjoy thesse blazing lazers.

Last edited by Aleix Fontanet on Thu May 03, 2018 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

steevm
Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:11 pm

x

Re: Maximum Level | arcade using ZGEV graphics | Chip Punk

Aleix Fontanet wrote:Also, the whole snare thin...
Last edited by steevm on Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Song Exchange”