Stranger Than Fiction | Home straight | Indie/Britpop

Place to exchange music made in FL Studio with others

Return to “Song Exchange”

Forum rules
Songs uploaded to this forum must have titles in the following format:

Song Title | Free comment | Genre

If uploading files here please use mp3 format. Or use a Soundcloud or Clyp.it link that will play in the forum. If you want to share FL Studio projects please use the 'flp exchange' forum.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Glasman
Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:44 pm

x

Re: Stranger Than Fiction | WIP - Second Update | Indie/Britpop

Hey Stevem,

Have listened to this track a few times now and think this is developing into a very a great track.

First time listening I was concentrating more on the guitar , drums and vocals which all sound nicely mixed and i am sure you will add a lot more salt and pepper on these but sounds like they are already blending together very well

I really like the tracks energy and lyrics.

I am sure we have all met people like the protagonist of your song and the track has a certain dark humour to it which I really liked, with some belters of lyric lines in there.

Matthew Aaron
Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:04 am

x

Re: Stranger Than Fiction | WIP - Now w/ Pretentious Flair!| Indie/Britpop

steevm wrote: Matthew Aaron wrote:Steevm, did ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Matthew Aaron
Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:17 pm

x

Re: Stranger Than Fiction |Arrangement done (still w/ Pretentious Flair!)| Indie/Britpop

steevm wrote:As a proudly manly male man with n...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

steevm
Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:23 pm

x

Re: Stranger Than Fiction |Arrangement done (still w/ Pretentious Flair!)| Indie/Britpop

I dunno if this even works, but any thoughts? ...

Return to “Song Exchange”