The Ratking (Remix) | WIP Need Feedback | Not sure what genre

Place to exchange music made in FL Studio with others

Return to “Song Exchange”

Forum rules
Songs uploaded to this forum must have titles in the following format:

Song Title | Free comment | Genre

If uploading files here please use mp3 format. Or use a Soundcloud or Clyp.it link that will play in the forum. If you want to share FL Studio projects please use the 'flp exchange' forum.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Stardustlegend
Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:08 pm

x

The Ratking (Remix) | WIP Need Feedback | Not sure what genre

https://clyp.it/oitnpzsd

Okay so Idk why, but I decided to remix this song from this obsure and bad movie called "Strawinsky and the Mysterious House". You may have heard of it from that globglobgabgalab meme that's been going around XP anyway, if you want context to the original version of the song from the movie here it is:

At first I tried to use the original isolated vocals for this song, but I wasn't able to determine the time signature accurately or cut the silence out from the beginning to make it in time with the time signature. So I just did my usual thing and make a synth lead to act as the vocals. I also changed up the original melody slightly if you noticed.

Anyway, I was making good progress with this song until now. I don't know how to continue this song or how to properly end it. I probably want to end it on a callback to the section at around 1:10 but idk how I'd transition back to it. Anyway, if you could give me feedback on how to continue, or my mixing, sound choices or composition, i'd greatly appreciate it! I hope ya like! >3<

Return to “Song Exchange”