new song, need help, plz read question

Place to exchange music made in FL Studio with others

Return to “Song Exchange”

Forum rules
Songs uploaded to this forum must have titles in the following format:

Song Title | Free comment | Genre

If uploading files here please use mp3 format. Or use a Soundcloud or Clyp.it link that will play in the forum. If you want to share FL Studio projects please use the 'flp exchange' forum.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
thedarkshadower
Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:31 pm

x

new song, need help, plz read question

hey all, this is my last project, if you have time leave a comment and help me figure out what style is this song, because i am still not sure.

However I have a question: I always use Asio4all software while using fl studio, but while I have fl open and i try to listen to some music from youtube or wherever, I cant listen to the youtube videos.I
think that this is happening because i am possibly not using the Asio software on my pc (appart for fl studio) so the pc cant let me listen to two sources using two diffrent audiosoftwares. Well, here's my question, i just saved this project and when i listen to it using windows media audio (with fl studio closed) it sounds like when i dont use Asio in fl, and it sounds shit.. I wanted to know how the people over the internet will hear the song? will they hear it like i hear it on fl or how i hear it on wma?
sry if its hard to understand but i dont speak inglish and its hard for me to explain clearly.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MalcolmRiddx
Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:42 pm

x

Conflict of Audio devices

I no exactly where you are coming from and its ...

thedarkshadower
Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:46 am

x

however does anyone know how can i use asio for...

Jed I Knight
Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:10 am

x

thedarkshadower wrote:however does anyone know ...

ManifestSilver
Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:13 am

x

Daves255 wrote:thedarkshadower wrote:however do...

S.Y.K.O.
Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:30 pm

x

Where did you get those Hardstyle Kicks ? I've ...

thedarkshadower
Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:31 pm

x

i just bought some cd samples from hardsamples....

Return to “Song Exchange”