Diblis - Looing 4 Som31 to B3at (feat. steevm & IVN) | Online collab | No idea what genre

Place to exchange music made in FL Studio with others

Return to “Song Exchange”

Forum rules
Songs uploaded to this forum must have titles in the following format:

Song Title | Free comment | Genre

If uploading files here please use mp3 format. Or use a Soundcloud or Clyp.it link that will play in the forum. If you want to share FL Studio projects please use the 'flp exchange' forum.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
steevm
Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:11 pm

x

Diblis - Looing 4 Som31 to B3at (feat. steevm & IVN) | Online collab | No idea what genre

Here's a collab track from a while back (Xmas holidays) that started with me uploading a few bars of guitar. Diblis probably did most of the work and has put the track on his album (which you can listen to on YT if you are so inclined). IVN contributed some very cool synth parts. The whole thing sounds rather strange but also - to me at least - quite interesting. That's at least partly down to the fact that I used some weird chords for the initial guitar part that meant the entire piece isn't really "in key". At any rate, it's quite different from the stuff I've been posting recently, so in the interest of variety I figured I might as well share it with you guys.

Most of the track was made with stock plugins, though we probably snuck in a few others too.

Seeing as the track has been released, and we were bouncing out audio tracks so that we could all work on the project (not everyone owned the same plugins), I don't think anyone is ever going to revisit the project to make changes. So while you can obviously point out issues or suggestions, they are unlikely to be taken on board.

It was good fun making the track, and thanks to Diblis and IVN for being so open to suggestions/criticism and for the commitment they showed that meant we were able to complete the track in a very short space of time.

Return to “Song Exchange”