Re: EDM Enthusiasts wanted, come over here!

to exchange music made in FL Studio with others

Return to “Song Exchange”

Forum rules
Songs uploaded to this forum must have titles in the following format:

Song Title | Free comment | Genre

If uploading files here please use mp3 format. Or use a Soundcloud or Clyp.it link that will play in the forum. If you want to share FL Studio projects please use the 'flp exchange' forum.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Andreasl
Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:54 pm

x

:D Longtime no see forumfriends! Hey Gloomie, i remember you. Saw your name here in a post somewhere about critisism.
ANYWAY Back on topic. I'm remixing a friend of mine and i've had some issues with it. I've lost my ears. I really don't know anymore what i should do.
I want it to sound as professional as possible (Aiming for that Avicii/Alesso oldschool style kinda sound, i even borrowed a little of Avicii's melody from a remix, don't tell anyone, tsiii! :lol:). And using the same Kicksample of him, to get a bit more of that "sound". Not using Nexus tho, just for the piano! :D
Hope you like it and.....

What do you guys think about my remix both the melodys and the structure/production? I would really like to know. Cause i feel like i'm stuck.

Which one do you prefer (The main difference is a different second buildup with vocal chops instead) So on the B version fastforward to 1:45

DEICIDED MYSELF. Can't sit around and wait on a forum where i get one response in a day or more. Thanks to Gloomy boy :D
Last edited by Andreasl on Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:59 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Andreasl
Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:34 am

x

Thanks Gloomy, i knew i could count on you! ...
Last edited by Andreasl on Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Andreasl
Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:31 pm

x

Last edited by Andreasl on Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Song Exchange”