Wonderfull | Uplifting 90s Dance / Synth-Pop

to exchange music made in FL Studio with others

Return to “Song Exchange”

Forum rules
Songs uploaded to this forum must have titles in the following format:

Song Title | Free comment | Genre

If uploading files here please use mp3 format. Or use a Soundcloud or Clyp.it link that will play in the forum. If you want to share FL Studio projects please use the 'flp exchange' forum.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Zephyrean
Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:43 am

x

Wonderfull | Uplifting 90s Dance / Synth-Pop

I'd like to introduce some of the work I've done as producer and re-engineer for veteran musician Sidewinder.

You may have heard of Sidewinder if you ever played Scorched Tanks (1993) on the Commodore Amiga, the popular PC game DX-Ball 2 (1998), or its sequel Rival Ball (2001), being notable for the soundtracks in each game, aside from his past works as a tracker artist in the Amiga community during the 90s, sporting a library of over 100 MODs.

Although retired since 2005, I've been working with Sidewinder since 2018 to help fulfil a vision of leaving his legacy in a more noteworthy way. As the passionate Sidewinder fan I am, it has been my pleasure to help reconstruct some of Sidewinder's more notable tracks into new renovated studio versions, breathing new life into many beautiful songs that originally started out on a 24-bit digital keyboard workstation, in spite of being completed as 8-bit Protracker modules. You can read more about our project on our label's website.

As for the track I would like to present in this thread, we just recently released a song called Wonderfull. This one is a summer anthem, an ecstatic synthwave-esque danceable tune that was originally written in 1996, now presented anew as a revamped version:

[Listen here]

This release was also a 2-track single, sporting a remix by myself. If peaceful and ambient music is your thing, you will likely enjoy my "plucked" arrangement of the song:

[Listen here]

We hope you enjoy the retro computerised synthesizer sound. Be sure to also check out our Bandcamp for more remastered Sidewinder songs.
Last edited by Zephyrean on Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:26 am, edited 3 times in total.

Return to “Song Exchange”