Yesterday Song

Place to exchange music made in FL Studio with others

Return to “Song Exchange”

Forum rules
Songs uploaded to this forum must have titles in the following format:

Song Title | Free comment | Genre

If uploading files here please use mp3 format. Or use a Soundcloud or Clyp.it link that will play in the forum. If you want to share FL Studio projects please use the 'flp exchange' forum.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Brockdragon
Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:29 pm

x

Yesterday Song

Hi FL forum family!

I will attempt motivation and start posting on here semi regular "internet dependent" so stay tune and provide your constructive feedback.

This song is about my current perception and alot of my focus in dealing with the life struggle in and around my relationships. Watching as we grow older and change whilst hoping we don't loose parts that we once defined as us.

About me
I am a father, a partner and a musical zealot. I can't stay focused on any genre like I cant stay focused on any project! At the moment I am drafting plans for an ancient style boat, old school leather shoes, building a terrarium, growing a garden, Making too many games in unity, supporting a family and building a house with no money. Music is my release where I erase the guilt from non completion of projects with a layer "band-aid" of sound "tomorrow it will be another layer of guilt..."

I'm generally interested Who are you? If any responses to this post post an about me at the bottom of your post evidently about you.

peace brothers and sisters of mine community.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Brockdragon
Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:30 pm

x

Re: Yesterday Song

roughly the lyrics Melancholy days lost to the...

e-Gloomy-nations
Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:30 am

x

Cool track. My 2 cents : the piano is drowning ...

Alter-Fox
Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:51 am

x

A very nice listen. Your songwriting is really...

Brockdragon
Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:46 am

x

My first reply didn't appear "internet dropped ...

e-Gloomy-nations
Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:42 am

x

Wow, impressive words, thank you so much man, t...

steevm
Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:43 pm

x

Alter-Fox wrote: ↑Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:51 am I fo...

Return to “Song Exchange”