Newgrounds Contest

to exchange music made in FL Studio with others

Return to “Song Exchange”

Forum rules
Songs uploaded to this forum must have titles in the following format:

Song Title | Free comment | Genre

If uploading files here please use mp3 format. Or use a Soundcloud or Clyp.it link that will play in the forum. If you want to share FL Studio projects please use the 'flp exchange' forum.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Stargametheband
Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:44 am

x

Newgrounds Contest

Not sure if this is the right forum to post this is or not (tell me if I'm doing something wrong here), but I've seen some people post when they see contests on various websites. For anyone looking for additional exposure and more experience, Newgrounds.com has a 3 part contest that is accepting tryout entries until August 1st. The tryout pieces can be anything you've produced up to this point. The other phases are scheduled for later, and will require entirely new pieces in at least two week periods. The prizes are basically notoriety, kind of like the monthly user contests. However, Newgrounds is a fairly high traffic website, and the victors do get their songs posted on the front page for a time. I got quite a lot of exposure some years back when that happened under a different user name, so it can really generate traffic for your material. Link below!

https://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1454184

Again, I haven't explored our forums much, so let me know if I'm out of line for posting something like this.

Return to “Song Exchange”