Void Full Of Dreams | my first released song, first time trying to rap, I will appreciate feedback :) | Rap/Electronica

Place to exchange music made in FL Studio with others

Return to “Song Exchange”

Forum rules
Songs uploaded to this forum must have titles in the following format:

Song Title | Free comment | Genre

If uploading files here please use mp3 format. Or use a Soundcloud or Clyp.it link that will play in the forum. If you want to share FL Studio projects please use the 'flp exchange' forum.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Arti Official
Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:19 pm

x

Void Full Of Dreams | my first released song, first time trying to rap, I will appreciate feedback :) | Rap/Electronica

Void Full Of Dreams is an introspective song about a man questioning what is the "self" and how our inherently subjective view of world distorts our vision of who we really are. The funny thing about this song is that it was created pretty much by an accident. I opened my DAW to mess around with one synth and close the project without saving, but because I liked what I heard, I built around it, layer by layer. Later on it so happened that I scraped off pretty much the entirety of the original synth part because I decided to replace it with something else (keys you hear in the beginning). Lastly, I put vocals on top of this musical cake. Enjoy :)

I spent around 200 hours making this song as I tend to tweak a lot of stuff all the time to get it "just right" although I'm aware most of the people won't even notice these tiny changes I made. Well, perfectionism can be a bitch.

Return to “Song Exchange”