I am Re-Doing this Song I made a Couple Years Ago

Place to exchange music made in FL Studio with others

Return to “Song Exchange”

Forum rules
Songs uploaded to this forum must have titles in the following format:

Song Title | Free comment | Genre

If uploading files here please use mp3 format. Or use a Soundcloud or Clyp.it link that will play in the forum. If you want to share FL Studio projects please use the 'flp exchange' forum.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Allen Polley
Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:56 pm

x

I am Re-Doing this Song I made a Couple Years Ago

I haven't done a pure FL Studio stock track in a while. So, I thought I would re-make this track below using only Flex and stock FL Studio effects. I have a task at hand here lol. The original track was made using only Omnisphere 2 with sounds I created from scratch. Except for the 808 like sound which was a sample from the Super Drums 8000 pack, we can buy from Image-Line and the drums\percussion. It will sound a bit different from the original and I will be able to finish the track. The one I have uploaded on Soundcloud is not finished. Something happened that required a format and all. I forgot to back up the .flp. I did manage to remember to back up the project bones etc.

So far I have replaced that ambient screaming bass sound with an upright bass from the new flex bass pack. I also replaced the BPM bass with a flex BPM\ARP acid like sound. Some edits were required for both. One challenge will be to find a synth string sound to go with the piano nicely.

No teaser of the new track yet. I thought I would get everyone's input as I am working on this. The biggest challenge will be finding something for the choir-like parts. This is one of my favorite pieces I have ever done. I want to do this with FL Studio stock so that anyone can remix it if they want to. Enough babble. Link to the original unfinished is below.

Return to “Song Exchange”