A.I. Generated Music Playlist - Fun and Funny Tracks - Mainly Easy Listening

Place to exchange music made in FL Studio with others

Return to “Song Exchange”

Forum rules
Songs uploaded to this forum must have titles in the following format:

Song Title | Free comment | Genre

If uploading files here please use mp3 format. Or use a Soundcloud or Clyp.it link that will play in the forum. If you want to share FL Studio projects please use the 'flp exchange' forum.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Allen Polley
Sun May 02, 2021 7:25 pm

x

A.I. Generated Music Playlist - Fun and Funny Tracks - Mainly Easy Listening

Ok folks. A few days ago I decided to download some Midi Files from the website below. Just for some cheeezzy inspiration. Then I thought... Would it not be a bit cool and fun if I just added real instruments and get a little creative with the midi files\projects themselves? What you are about to hear is totally A.I. Generated. Most uses Flex and it's Essential Libraries. One so far uses some free Spitfire Labs stuff. I thought I would share. All the projects using only FL Studio native plugins will be posted in the FLP exchange soon. I am really doing this for kicks and giggles. Who knows maybe it will inspire someone. And yes I even used the generated track names and some of the generated box art lol. All I did was process things with real instruments. In VST format anyways. I added more Humanization. That is the only thing I did to the notes generated. I used FPC for the tracks with drums. Is this super epic stuff. Not a chance. But... Why not? I been craving some good cheese as of late anyways.

The Soundcloud Playlist -

The Fake Music Generator Site - https://www.fakemusicgenerator.com/

Return to “Song Exchange”