The Jester Stomp│Remix of an old track of mine│Electronic

Place to exchange music made in FL Studio with others

Return to “Song Exchange”

Forum rules
Songs uploaded to this forum must have titles in the following format:

Song Title | Free comment | Genre

If uploading files here please use mp3 format. Or use a Soundcloud or Clyp.it link that will play in the forum. If you want to share FL Studio projects please use the 'flp exchange' forum.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Allen Polley
Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:03 pm

x

The Jester Stomp│Remix of an old track of mine│Electronic

Back in the summer of 2019, I shared a track called Broken Jester which I have now renamed Jester Patrol on Soundcloud and The Jester Stomp for this version. It was unfinished do to a hard drive crash. I have been wanting to redo this song using only FL Studio Plugins, Effects, Samples, etc. I have finally done it lol. I mainly used Flex. There are 2 instances of Sytrus. This track has 4 layered leads. The Sytrus leads were created by me from scratch. When 100% finished I will be sharing the project in the FLP forum page. Sorry about the bass. I accidentally ( not paying attention lol ) adjusted the vel levels of the notes too much haha. All plugins and effects are FL Native. All audio samples used ( except the laugh ) are from the factory Packs folder. Anyways. Enough babble. Enjoy and as always, input welcome. Mix does need some work. It does get a little muddy in certain parts. But I feel it is good enough to share for input. I am also sharing the original version below as well just for kicks. I am working on another bass pattern to go with the leads. That is why there is no bass with the leads atm.

Here is the original version -
Last edited by Allen Polley on Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Song Exchange”