Parabellum - Suffering (NOYUU FLIP)|mixing advice/song feedback|sampled instrumental beat

Place to exchange music made in FL Studio with others

Return to “Song Exchange”

Forum rules
Songs uploaded to this forum must have titles in the following format:

Song Title | Free comment | Genre

If uploading files here please use mp3 format. Or use a Soundcloud or Clyp.it link that will play in the forum. If you want to share FL Studio projects please use the 'flp exchange' forum.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
B2M
Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:17 am

x

Parabellum - Suffering (NOYUU FLIP)|mixing advice/song feedback|sampled instrumental beat

FIrst song I've completed in a few months. I'm still learning the ropes on eq and compression and overall just balancing out the elemnts in the mix. I think the buzzy synth makes the highs/high-mids muddy. I feel like I could add more but I'm still unsure. Any feedback helps thx everyone!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

whatupsilon
Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:29 pm

x

Re: Parabellum - Suffering (NOYUU FLIP)|mixing advice/song feedback|sampled instrumental beat

Hey, nice work! I'm new here and not too famil...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

B2M
Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:53 pm

x

Re: Parabellum - Suffering (NOYUU FLIP)|mixing advice/song feedback|sampled instrumental beat

Thanks for the feedback! Your advice greatly im...

Return to “Song Exchange”