Untitled (1-4)

Place to exchange music made in FL Studio with others

Return to “Song Exchange”

Forum rules
Songs uploaded to this forum must have titles in the following format:

Song Title | Free comment | Genre

If uploading files here please use mp3 format. Or use a Soundcloud or Clyp.it link that will play in the forum. If you want to share FL Studio projects please use the 'flp exchange' forum.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
DaKook
Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:59 pm

x

Untitled (1-4)

Hello! I haven't been around here for a long time, but I am still alive, I assure you! I'm hard at work on a project called "Hyperdrive," which is a video game I am developing. All the coding and graphics so far are completely done by me, but I have had a bit of help with the music. And I could use your help as well! If you are interested in helping, please let me know. I use FamiTracker for all Hyperdrive music (which is chiptunes) but if you don't want to compose on FamiTracker, I can arrange a piece myself into FamiTracker, as long as I can have the original file (and as long as the piece is not too complex, e.g. relying on precise bends, effects such as reverb, or too many important parts at once).
ANYWAY, back to the topic, I have a (remastered on FL Studio) sample piece from Hyperdrive; the menu theme, aka "Untitled 1." This version is used in The Evasive Test (another project; a minigame which I have basically completed), along with 3 more "Untitled" options. Here are all four of them!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Song Exchange”