A Jesters Finale│To All the Funny People Out There│Downtempo Circus

Place to exchange music made in FL Studio with others

Return to “Song Exchange”

Forum rules
Songs uploaded to this forum must have titles in the following format:

Song Title | Free comment | Genre

If uploading files here please use mp3 format. Or use a Soundcloud or Clyp.it link that will play in the forum. If you want to share FL Studio projects please use the 'flp exchange' forum.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Allen Polley
Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:47 am

x

A Jesters Finale│To All the Funny People Out There│Downtempo Circus

When a Jester is at His\Hers last days of entertaining the royals\people. I think this is a good modern take of what that might sound like. This is the second to the last track in the A Fools Prophecy playlist\album. There is one more track coming and A Fools Prophecy will be finished. To the best of my ability anyhow.

Serious time: We all take what we call comedians for granted now days. We use to be called jokers, we are still called clowns to a certain point, we have been known as jesters, and even at one point for a long time... We were called fools and almost feared. However, if not for the funny people throughout history, the world may have gone insane a long time ago if not already.

Keep your heads up high. Always remember that we are all Human. Nobody is perfect.

I deleted the WIP version on Soundcloud. But I might not delete the post here. I only made a new topic because of the name track name change. Just made more sense. Besides. MR. T. has had enough of Fool jokes and mems. Just saying LOL.

Also. This is for Gloomey and anyone having a hard time in life. Wounds always heal. May take time. But they will heal. Time is our best friend in this regard.

Return to “Song Exchange”