The Equation of Mass and Energy | E=mc² | Electronic

Place to exchange music made in FL Studio with others

Return to “Song Exchange”

Forum rules
Songs uploaded to this forum must have titles in the following format:

Song Title | Free comment | Genre

If uploading files here please use mp3 format. Or use a Soundcloud or Clyp.it link that will play in the forum. If you want to share FL Studio projects please use the 'flp exchange' forum.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
timex_cme
Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:25 am

x

The Equation of Mass and Energy | E=mc² | Electronic

Edit: I revisited the track, including a better version of Albert's vocals I found yesterday. Still not Hi-Fi though, but a lot more understandable. Oh and I sorted out some issues here and there.

-----

Hey,

I've listened to an old recording (around 1935) of Albert Einstein explaining his Special Theory of Relativity and decided to do a track around it. I've used Sawer for a fair amount of instrumentation, it's clean and beautiful sawwave sound always gives me shivers (of joy, your reasons for shivering may vary ;) )

Because of the bad audio quality of the recording and Albert's strong accent, his words are not easy to understand - Here's what he's saying:
It followed from the Special Theory of Relativity that mass and energy are both but different manifestations of the same thing - a somewhat unfamiliar conception for the average mind. Furthermore, the equation E is equal to mc square, in which energy is put equal to mass, multiplied with the [by the] square of the velocity of light, showed that very small amounts of mass may be converted into a very large amount of energy and vice versa.
Have a nice day!
Christian

I've attached the original recording, if you're interested.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by timex_cme on Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

timex_cme
Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:03 am

x

Re: The Equation of Mass and Energy | E=mc² | Electronic

♬ ♫ ♪ nΛve ♪ ♫ ♬ wrote: ↑Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:15 ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

timex_cme
Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:51 pm

x

♬ ♫ ♪ nΛve ♪ ♫ ♬ wrote: ↑Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:15 ...

timex_cme
Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:33 am

x

♬ ♫ ♪ nΛve ♪ ♫ ♬ wrote: ↑Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:34 ...

Return to “Song Exchange”