Laffik - Deeper Drop | If I pressed it on vinyl 20 years ago... | Dub Drum and Bass Roller

Place to exchange music made in FL Studio with others

Return to “Song Exchange”

Forum rules
Songs uploaded to this forum must have titles in the following format:

Song Title | Free comment | Genre

If uploading files here please use mp3 format. Or use a Soundcloud or Clyp.it link that will play in the forum. If you want to share FL Studio projects please use the 'flp exchange' forum.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
laffik
Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:20 pm

x

Laffik - Deeper Drop | If I pressed it on vinyl 20 years ago... | Dub Drum and Bass Roller

Howk!

This is drum and bass roller I've made this weekend (my weekend is Tuesday and Wednesday). It may seem boring or too long... What can I tell you? This is how dub rollers are. Here is link to my mix of such on YouTube.

This is how rollers are, and it is what I like it for. Long tracks without gap are heavenly to mix.

I suspect drum and bass is not in a interest range of many on this forum (unlike bro-drum and bass or clownstep, hehe). That's why it may seem boring, or too long. For my taste it is spinning up and just in right length. So adjust yourself, buddies! Step up! :D

I've made it just like it was supposed to be recorded on vinyl. This will probably never happen, though, due to finances. Who's got thousands to be sinked? Anyway it is always nice to listen vinyl master even from a file.

There's no worse thing than 4:00 drum and bass recorded on vinyl, so dip yourself into 7,5 minute beat.

Listen and carry on, while I am going to sleep...

Goodnight, yo folks!

Return to “Song Exchange”