Monster Mash rock version with FL studio

Place to exchange music made in FL Studio with others

Return to “Song Exchange”

Forum rules
Songs uploaded to this forum must have titles in the following format:

Song Title | Free comment | Genre

If uploading files here please use mp3 format. Or use a Soundcloud or Clyp.it link that will play in the forum. If you want to share FL Studio projects please use the 'flp exchange' forum.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Splinterhead
Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:49 pm

x

Monster Mash rock version with FL studio

The best money I have ever spent on software was spent when I invested in the signature bundle of FL studio.
We all know it's great for all styles of music but I don't see a lot of tunes out there that are more rock based and recorded in FL.
I've used another daw for years with FL only for beats and synth but now for the first time, I've finally used it 100% for recording a rock tune just in time for Halloween. A different version of Monster mash. A rock version that is actually more singing. I used my brand new Motu M2 that has really good pre amps and works really well going into FL studio. I also used lots of plugins in FL and if anyone is interested, I can name them but even though I've been in the music bizz for many many moons, I'm still learning and can see this getting better and better. Having a professional sounding studio at your finger tips is quite the cool thing to have . We are living in an awesome time for creativity for all different forms of music. Happy Halloween everyone. FL Studio Rocks :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVTloCR2oMc

steevm
Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:11 pm

x

Re: Monster Mash rock version with FL studio

Well done on making an actual video! It's fun a...

Chipps
Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:43 am

x

That video was pure awesome sauce!! You guys s...

Splinterhead
Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:20 pm

x

steevm wrote: ↑Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:11 pm Well d...

Splinterhead
Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:23 pm

x

Chipps wrote: ↑Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:43 am That vi...

Splinterhead
Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:32 pm

x

e-Gloomy-nations wrote: ↑Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:27 ...

Return to “Song Exchange”