I got my 13 year old ASD kid FL studio for XMAS. I wanted to share his tracks.

Place to exchange music made in FL Studio with others

Return to “Song Exchange”

Forum rules
Songs uploaded to this forum must have titles in the following format:

Song Title | Free comment | Genre

If uploading files here please use mp3 format. Or use a Soundcloud or Clyp.it link that will play in the forum. If you want to share FL Studio projects please use the 'flp exchange' forum.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Trippel
Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:20 pm

x

I got my 13 year old ASD kid FL studio for XMAS. I wanted to share his tracks.

Hi guys,

Due to being a proud dad I wanted to share my sons creations with the community. I think his stuff is pretty good but I am biased. My son has dabbled with FL for several months but didn't have the full version until XMAS. Now that he can save his projects he has hyper focused on creating music. And due to his gift of autism I think he is killing it, many times producing a track in one evening. Oh and he also plays the piano and doesn't like using samples. Not trying to brag, just saying that FL has been amazing allow him to handcraft things.

Anyways he makes a variety of genre's as he challenged himself to do so. But I feel like his last two electronica ones are really great. Buried in his Soundcloud he also has DnB, Jazz Fusion, some New Wave... etc. It would be awesome if anyone wants to give it a listen. He has always felt that no one would care and I had to convince him to share.

https://soundcloud.com/user-lenticularis/tracks

Thanks guys!

Return to “Song Exchange”