Hold On - Mxmscub & Alpha 9 | Vocals/Production | EDM

Place to exchange music made in FL Studio with others

Return to “Song Exchange”

Forum rules
Songs uploaded to this forum must have titles in the following format:

Song Title | Free comment | Genre

If uploading files here please use mp3 format. Or use a Soundcloud or Clyp.it link that will play in the forum. If you want to share FL Studio projects please use the 'flp exchange' forum.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
MaximusCub
Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:51 am

x

Hold On - Mxmscub & Alpha 9 | Vocals/Production | EDM

Hey Folks,
I'm still relatively amateur when it comes to producing with FL Studio. I've recently been focusing my efforts on vocal production; taking existing tracks and recording and producing my own vocals over the top.

The instrumental portion of this track is "Alpha 9 - Stellar", but the vocals, lyrics/melody is all me.

Warts I'm aware of:
* The second part of the "verse" where the vocal is doubled sounds a bit messy. I think this is for two reasons; the timing of the doubled tracks being too different and the fact that I need to do a little bit better manual pitch correction on the second recording.
* There are some small perceptible bits where the chorus is getting "snapped to note" with the Pitcher plug-in. I could apply a little hand pitch correction to this so that the Pitcher plugin isn't making that so apparent.

I'm looking for feedback on if there is anything you'd suggest I could consider adding in terms of techniques or improving.

And of course, overall, what do you think of the songwriting?
Mxmscub & Alpha 9 - Hold On.mp3
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Song Exchange”