A Jester's Spiral - W.I.P. - Symphonic Pirate Serenade?

Place to exchange music made in FL Studio with others

Return to “Song Exchange”

Forum rules
Songs uploaded to this forum must have titles in the following format:

Song Title | Free comment | Genre

If uploading files here please use mp3 format. Or use a Soundcloud or Clyp.it link that will play in the forum. If you want to share FL Studio projects please use the 'flp exchange' forum.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Allen Polley
Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:54 pm

x

A Jester's Spiral - W.I.P. - Symphonic Pirate Serenade?

I was going to just make an outro and intro track and be done with A Night with a Jester album. But... Sometime things don't always happen to plan lol. I was designing sounds for a library I am working on for Omnisphere 2. This version here will be an official demo track for the Omnisphere 2 library. Everything you hear is omnisphere 2 and designed and or recorded by me. For example, that kind of drum roll uses a sound I recorded. The gong\splash sound uses only Omnisphere core samples, and I just edited some effects and such. And the Organ sound. It uses three elements in one patch or preset. One of the Medieval Violin sound, A Sine ( lol ), and a church organ sound from the core library of samples in Omnisphere 2. That all three layers of that patch are using harmonia. Plus, some unique effect automation from within omnisphere 2.

Anyway, I decided to just make this a kind of intermission like track for A Night with a Jester album and create a better intro like track lol. The track will be short regardless. Less than 2 minutes. Maybe even as is with some more dynamics? What do you all think? I am uploading a wave file this time. As I have not saved this version as an mp3 and probably will not. Just a note: when the kind of gong\splash hits, I designed that patch so the Mod Wheel will create a sort of firework like effect. That sound is not peaking in anyway. It is supposed to crackle like that.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Song Exchange”