Laffik - Unrecognised Hardcore | Rebirth RB-338 daydreaming | Electronic

Place to exchange music made in FL Studio with others

Return to “Song Exchange”

Forum rules
Songs uploaded to this forum must have titles in the following format:

Song Title | Free comment | Genre

If uploading files here please use mp3 format. Or use a Soundcloud or Clyp.it link that will play in the forum. If you want to share FL Studio projects please use the 'flp exchange' forum.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
laffik
Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:07 pm

x

Laffik - Unrecognised Hardcore | Rebirth RB-338 daydreaming | Electronic

Hello folks!

Some time ago Behringer has been releasing set of reworked Roland's bassline and drum machines. While some folks repulsively rejected these synths (even cutting it with a chainsaw on YouTube movies) for being "cheap clones of the original ones" (ones unavailable and possible to get only at a 2nd hand resales, eventually requiring reperation and at the cost of a sports car engine).

Those of populi that are able to relate and those having at last a bit of objectivism left, were having good opinions about the clones though.

Not to mention me. I was amoused that someone had revamped that legendary synths and brang them to the life at affordable RRP.

While some of the ones criticizing hardware clones were making software clones (Transistor Bass my boy!), I decided to spend some gross and own these few, criticized, Behringer's pimped up monsters.

Here's the set of tracks I've made simply recording and arranging these in invincible FLStudio. No effects added, so you can dip into original sound of reworked machines to tell honestly, if the sound differs at least a bit of historical equipment? Is the fuss about who is the "truthest" really worth the fuss?

All the configuration of the equipment reminds me unforgettable Rebirth RB 338 - the first virtual synth I've ever played. (Yeah, yeah I know... boomer's favourite 1997...) This is where the dedication and the title comes from.

Enjoy:

Cheers!

Return to “Song Exchange”