wip

to exchange music made in FL Studio with others

Return to “Song Exchange”

Forum rules
Songs uploaded to this forum must have titles in the following format:

Song Title | Free comment | Genre

If uploading files here please use mp3 format. Or use a Soundcloud or Clyp.it link that will play in the forum. If you want to share FL Studio projects please use the 'flp exchange' forum.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Sensorium of Quinn
Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:13 pm

x

wip

As some know (whomever has heard my songs before) I'm an experimental musician, most likely found pushing the boundries of rule and thumb, exploring what can be possible beyond the common grade, yet keeping a structural flavor of something familiar in it.

Here is just a clip of music I done January 07th 2007, and was wondering if it's perhaps worth pursuing completion or not into a full song. Let me know what you feel/think. Keep in mind that it's all in harmony but not of the typical kind we often hear.

I've been in a music block for awhile now you see...trying to figure a way out of it. So, I sifted through my passed works in search of something that might 'hit' me to feel inspired enough to finish. I kinda feel something about this tune I present, and maybe is worth completing, but I'm unsure.

Thanks much for any feedback/opinion/etc on this rough draft / wip prior to mixing and stuff :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ManifestSilver
Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:17 pm

x

I really like it. It reminds me of the "Sludge ...

Sensorium of Quinn
Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:57 pm

x

11 downloads, one response.... hmmm oooookay.

ManifestSilver
Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:29 am

x

I'll bump this for you by saying it reminds me ...

Return to “Song Exchange”