Feature Request: Accessing Mixer Features from linked playlist tracks

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
EirikurE
Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:57 pm

x

Feature Request: Accessing Mixer Features from linked playlist tracks

Hi, so i love the ability to link my channel rack, Playlist and Mixer tracks together, it's been a huge time saver and a great way to stay organized 8) . So it got me thinking, if we took it a step further, and made it so that when linked to an instrument, the playlist tracks shows some of the mixers features on it directly. So adjusting things like volume, panning, width, plugins & even routing (maybe??) from the playlist without having to open up the mixer.

I know the playlist track is generally not as large as the mixer, so obviously there's not as much space for features on there to begin with. But it'd be cool if, as you
make the playlist tracks larger/smaller, the more of the mixers features would be added/removed based on how large you keep it. I know i'd be fine with keeping my playlist tracks a little larger for when i need to use these features & and just return them to regular size, when convenient.

I usually only work on one screen, so this'd be a HUGE time saver. I know it'd be a pretty big implementation though, and i figure it'd only really work if you link your instruments to your playlist.

Milinor
Technical Support
Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:27 am

x

Re: Feature Request: Accessing Mixer Features from linked playlist tracks

maybe the tracks could be selectable and adding...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

hydragenflstudio
Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:35 pm

x

Milinor nice idea. Something on the look of Lo...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PixieDust
Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:01 pm

x

FL Studio is different, which is great and shou...

Return to “To Do”